Okay my IT Friends…it’s question time!?
I was just having some fun learning more about jobs in my expertise, and one of these jobs included some terminology I’m not very farmiliar with. Someone…please…HELP ME! (I’ll give you a cookie?)
Hmmm. Only two. I thought there were more but I mistaken.
You get Bonus points if you have ways for Search Engine Optimization or tips to improve SEO.
1.website wireframe is a basic visual guide used in interface design to suggest the structure of a website and relationships between its pages. A webpage wireframe is a similar illustration of the layout of fundamental elements in the interface. Typically, wireframes are completed before any artwork is developed.
2. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a style sheet language used to describe the presentation semantics (that is, the look and formatting) of a document written in a markup language. Its most common application is to style web pages written in HTML and XHTML, but the language can be applied to any kind of XML document, including SVG and XUL.
And try this http://search-engine-optimization-tips.fiercestreetnetworks.com/
woohoo a cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the best way to rank higher on google?
I have an automotive website and I want to rank on page one of google. Please share any secrets or tips so I can get my website on page one of google. Maybe we need an seo company or search engine optimization ?
If you want to rank on google, get your on page code setup so google will see what it needs to see for ranking for your exact keywords. Secondly, get useful content that google and others will like. Lastly, get some links pointed at your site with your keyword in the anchor text.
Hope this helps!
What should I think about before I publish a PDF eBook?
I’m currently writing a book about search engine optimization for blog posts, and I’m thinking of publishing it as a Portable Document Format (PDF) eBook.
But what legal rights and so one must I be aware of? And can I publish the eBook as a download (secure payments trough PayPal) myself without further ado?
I’m a Norwegian resident so US taxes and so on is irrelevant.
I’m also interested in other tips for eBook publishing.
PS: I’m already aware of PDF encryption and metadata.
You need a lawyer, because it is your protection you should care about. When someone dowloads and pays, they read and agree to the terms, duplication, and so on. Get a lawyer and a standard “disclaimer”
How to Boost search engine Rankings?
I want to learn about Search Engine optimization to get lots of visitor on my website.. I am looking for tips regarding search engine ranking.
Learn all the whitehat methods to onpage and offpage factors.
Here’s one important fact you must understand — Create backlinks in sites that Google prefers. It’s kind of trust preference.
Look at the top-10 ranking. You’ll notice the usual sites that Google loves. Check if those sites allow you to add values. Do not spam, however. Blend in well and you’ll have guarenteed backlinks.
What do you think of my website?
I made this website on how to get free iphones and other apple products, using weebly. I know it still needs some work but some feedback would be great! How can I improve it? Perhaps a few tips on Search Engine Optimisation.
If you are interested in the actual content of the site, feel free to ask me any questions!
Any help is appreciated!
Looks ok, the words are a little bit bunched up, a few more paragraphs. Get some more content on there based around your primary and secondary keywords. Assuming you’re planning on getting search engine traffic.
Any tips for a newbie eBay seller? Expert opinions?
Hey, I just started listing some items on eBay yesterday and none of them have bids nor watchers, which is quite discouraging. Can anyone spare some success tips for selling items on eBay? Basically, I want what everyone else does- bids. I’m looking for any tips to increase bids, traffic to my listing, attract prospective buyers, search engine optimization, selling standpoint/perspective, language phrasing, ANYTHING helps. I really would like to cash in some stuff that’s just collecting dust, but I can’t if I don’t get any bids. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks .
Include the key words in the auction title e.g. Dont just write ‘iphone’ write something like ‘iphone in mint condition, genuine complete in box’. Give as much detail as you can. Also do not post to nigeria, they are renowned for scamming people on ebay. To be honest i wouldnt post international at all right now, as you’re new.
It really depends on how much demand there is for what you’re selling. Including clear photos always helps to. You are at slight disadvantage being new, which means no feedback, which means people are more weary as to whether they can trust to buy (especially an expensive item) from a new member. Maybe buy something very cheap first like a $0.01 e-guide to build up your feedback.
As for the sending off part. ALWAYS make sure you have received payment from the winning bidder first before sending – do you have a paypal account set up yet? You can check the payment status and whether its been sent in ‘my ebay’. Also i would recommend sending with at least a tracking number, that way people cant pull a fast one and say they havent received anything, when they actually have.
Serious SEO Tips/Help?
For those of you who already have your website fully optimized for search engines, or those who know a lot about search engine optimization: Please help me optimize my website.
I’m not a total noob to SEO, I have my website showing up in google, and some of my keywords provide “alright” google page rankings, others dont. However my website is not fully optimized at all.
I need help, tips, tricks, and ideas on how to better optimize my site.
So far I have submitted my website to local business directories, made sure good keywords are abundant through out my site, and manually submitted my website to multiple search engines……….even so I am not getting the desired results in googles search results Etc…..
Help please Thanks,
Here’s what you can do to start SEO on your site. Remember that this is a long process and will not get you results overnight.
1) Brainstorm and choose keywords that reflect your site. Try to order them in relevancy of content.
2) When writing posts try to use the keywords in the titles. Using 1 to 5 keywords in the body text.
3) Add or optimize title tags, H1 headings, keyword tags (5-10 keywords)
4) Add or optimize Image ALT Tags and make sure any pictures on your site a relevantly titled. You can get a lot of hits through google image searches.
5) Make sure you have regularly updated content.
6) Make sure your content is unique/original/new and focused
7) Make sure you have plenty of internal links in your website.
8) Make your navigation easy to understand. You best content should be on the front page or not more than one or two clicks away
9) Make a site map
1) Get quality inbound links. It is better to be linked to by fewer sites that are more popular than a million little sites with no traffic.
2) Post on forums and blogs with links back to your site.
3) Write for other people’s blogs with a link back to your site
4) Get known in your field as an expert which will get you links
5) Use social networks, facebook groups etc.
1) Is your content easy to read in layout, font and color scheme?
2) Do you have a professional and attractive looking design?
1) Is your site really good enough to be in the top 10 search results for specific keywords? Does your website have something that other sites in your field don’t?
2) Are you passionate about your website and committed to it for the long term?
3) Are you an authority in your field?
4) Do you write with your readers in mind?
5) What in your mind would compel readers to come back to your site again?
Hope that helps for now
Powered by Yahoo! Answers