Our number one priority is the success of your business.
- Web site design and renovation
- Mobile web sites
- Virtual shops and ecommerce
- Online menus for restaurants
Today’s customers are different than those previously. A recent report said that 97 percent of Americans use Internet searches to find local products and services. Some business owners question the need for even a web site. This is short-sighted. After all, without a web site, your business is effectively hidden from the 97% mentioned earlier. Unlike the phone book ad, you can add new items to your web site and social media, and continually attract new customers to you.
- PPC account audits
- Keyword and bid optimization
- Quality score improvement
- Campaign optimization
- Split testing
- Budget monitoring
- Landing page analysis
- Negative keyword list development
- Performance monitoring & reporting
One of the most effective forms of Internet advertising is known as pay-per-click marketing (PPC). This is a powerful means for business owners to reach a completely targeted audience who are already searching for a specific product or service. This form of advertising relies on the use of targeted keywords, coupled with landing pages and on-site optimization. Business owners can control how much they spend on their pay for click internet marketing campaigns very easily. All that is required is a set budget, the keywords that will be used, the ads to display and the rest is handled by the search engine. Ads will continue to display until that set budget runs out.
- Internet advertising
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Sales funnels
- Online reputation management
- Social media management
- E-mail marketing
- Telephone-Internet integration
When someone needed a product or service, their first stop was the Yellow Pages. Businesses with big ads got lots of business. Not anymore. Today, the Internet has replaced the phone book. Does your web site tell visitors about why they should do business with you rather than someone else? It should. Do you have regular interactions with current and potential customers using social media? Why not? Did you realize that people actively search for reviews of businesses online? They do. We can help with all of these and more.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We do not offer cookie-cutter solutions
- We take the time to talk to you and understand your business
- We will analyze your business, your competitors and recommend the best solution, not the one that makes us the most money.
- Our number one goal is to become your trusted business partner for years to come.